Quality Auto Insurance Coverage
Everyone needs to have car insurance… It’s the law here in Iowa! Auto insurance is incredibly beneficial because it transfers the risk of liability from you to another source. A quality vehicle insurance policy from Absolute Insurance Agency will help ensure that you and your assets remain protected in the event you are involved in an accident.
The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered event. Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.
At Absolute Insurance, we will work with you to get the best coverage at the best price. Our knowledgeable insurance agents work with you to see if you may qualify for a discount on your auto insurance. Some examples of discounts for your auto insurance include:
- Good Student Discount
- Telematics Discount
- Auto/Home Package Discount
- Low Mileage Discount
- Paid-in-Full Discount
- Company Car Discount
How much auto insurance is right for you?
Our team at Absolute Insurance Agency understands the unique auto insurance needs of our customers. Auto insurance requirements vary by state and our agents can walk you through what coverages are required for Iowa or in the state that you reside in. We have a range of collision policies available that include ample amounts of bodily injury liability coverage to keep you well protected.
What Our Auto Policies Can Offer
- Accident Forgiveness (Restrictions May Apply)
- All Policies offered with Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Loan/Lease Payoff (Gap Coverage) is Available for New Purchases and Models
- Medical Payments for You and All Vehicle Passengers on a First Pay Basis
- Package Policies Together for Discounts & Same Peril Deductibles (Restrictions May Apply)
Terms to Know:
- Liability Coverage: This pays for losses you cause others
- Bodily Injury Liability: This is legal liability for causing death or physical injuries to another party.
- Collision Insurance: This type of insurance covers any losses to the insured’s automobile when they collide with another object or vehicle. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It's the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you're willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.
- Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision): This type of insurance covers damage that is incurred from things other than collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage, and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible). And although it's not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.
- Medical Payments: These payments cover medical costs and funeral costs that are incurred as a result of an auto accident, regardless of who is at fault. It also covers passengers who have been injured and injuries if you are driving another person’s vehicle. In the State of Iowa, these payments will also cover injuries that are incurred when you or your family members are pedestrians.
At Absolute Insurance Agency, we know that each person and their insurance needs are unique. Contact us today by calling 515-279-2722 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
to find our how to get the best price and value on auto insurance for you. You can also make an appointment in our Des Moines (Clive) office to review your current insurance policy and see if one of our companies has a policy that wolud provide better coverage at a better price for you and your family.
Are you a current Absolute Insurance customer? You can log-in to our Client Center to print ID cards and other documents, submit policy change requests, view policy information and more!
We do need to have your email already in our customer system in order to access the Client Center. If you would like to add your email to the Client Center, or if any issues accessing the Client Center, please email email@example.com
. Contact us
today at 515-279-2722 to learn more.