Recreational Vehicle Coverage
RV insurance can protect your motor home, travel trailer, camper, and even your horse trailer. Let the agents at Absolute Insurance help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time! Call us today at (515) 279-2722 to get your free RV insurance quote.
Here are some things to consider when shopping for recreational vehicle insurance:
- Liability Coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value - the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost - we will replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- Other additional coverage can include: Accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask us at Absolute Insurance whether you can qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one time with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars and boats. It will also simplify your life.
Ready to take your RV out on the road? Make sure to check out these 10 tips to help maintain your RV